In her research, leadership expert Liz Wiseman made a crucial discovery: There’s far more intelligence and energy inside organizations than we realize. Leaders are key to unlocking these capabilities. FranklinCovey has partnered with Liz Wiseman to develop a solution that enables leaders to become Multipliers who:
– Access and use the untapped capabilities on their teams.
– Rekindle energy and enthusiasm as teams achieve stronger results.
– Innovate by encouraging new and bold thinking.
– Breakthrough to new levels of performance by amplifying people’s intelligence.
– Deliver stronger results as people grow and teams excel.
This session will explore how becoming aware of multiplier and diminishing tendencies can allow leaders to maximize the intelligence of their team to reach its highest potential.
This workshop will be presented by Jackie Payne, FranklinCovey.
This Business Sense Workshop will be held in-person at the Chamber, please bring your own lunch.
You will need to click "Login" on the top right to register for the event. Click "Forgot Password" to set up a password (make sure you use the email address associated with the Chamber). After that you should then be able to register.