Network with your fellow Chamber members on this informative all-day trip to South Dakota's State Capitol! You'll have the opportunity to visit with your elected officials, listen in on committee discussions and the afternoon session.
We want to have a great showing from South Dakota's largest city. You can ride the bus with other members or meet us in Pierre. Register today to be a part of the Sioux Falls area delegation. Be sure to wear blue shirt to show that you're part of the Sioux Falls area crew!
Cost to attend is $60 (includes bus and lunch) or $30 for lunch (if providing own transportation). If you registered and are unable to attend, last day for a refund is Feb. 10, please see if someone else in your organization is able to attend in your absence.
Thank you to our sponsors. If your business is listed below, please email Teresa prior to registering online!
Champion: Avera; Davenport, Evans, Hurwitz & Smith, LLP; First PREMIER Bank; POET; SDN Communications; Woods, Fuller, Shultz and Smith, P.C.
Advocate: Eide Bailly LLP; NorthWestern Energy; Xcel Energy
Supporter: CorTrust Bank; DakotAbilities; Midco; Public Affairs Company; Sioux Valley Energy
- 6 a.m. departure from Convention Center (Lot A- NE of the Canaries Stadium (bird cage) off West Ave.)
- 10 a.m. Arrive at State Capitol – Listen in on any of the committees in progress (4th floor)
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch is come and go with Sioux Falls Area Legislators – Capitol Rotunda. Also a time to walk around to view the Capitol.
- 12:45 p.m. Brief walk over to Capitol Lake Visitor Center
- 1:00 p.m. Presentation and Q&A from elected officials
- 2 p.m. House and Senate convene (4th floor balcony)
- 3:20 p.m. Group photo (2nd floor stairs)
- 3:30 p.m. Bus departs for Sioux Falls
Click here to view the Chamber's Legislative Platform, Sioux Falls area legislators, the Bill Tracker.