Network with your fellow Chamber members on this informative all-day trip to South Dakota's State Capitol! You'll have the opportunity to visit with your elected officials, listen in on committee discussions and the afternoon session.
We want to have a great showing from South Dakota's largest city. You can ride the bus with other members or meet us in Pierre. Register today to be a part of the Sioux Falls area delegation. Be sure to wear blue shirt to show that you're part of the Sioux Falls area crew!
Cost to attend is $75 (includes bus and lunch) or $30 for lunch (if providing own transportation).
Agenda *subject to change
- 6 a.m. departure from Sioux Falls
- 10 a.m. Arrive at State Capitol – Listen in on any of the committees in progress (4th floor)
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch is come and go with Sioux Falls Area Legislators – Capitol Rotunda. Also a time to walk around to view the Capitol.
- 12:45 p.m. Brief walk over to Capitol Lake Visitor Center
- 1:00 p.m. Presentation and Q&A from elected officials
- 2 p.m. House and Senate convene (4th floor balcony)
- 3:30 p.m. Bus departs for Sioux Falls