Network with your fellow Chamber members on this informative all-day trip to South Dakota's State Capitol! You'll have the opportunity to visit with your elected officials, listen in on committee discussions and the afternoon session.
We want to have a great showing from South Dakota's largest city. You can ride the bus with other members or meet us in Pierre. Register today to be a part of the Sioux Falls area delegation. Be sure to wear a Chamber logo or blue shirt to show that you're part of the Sioux Falls area crew!
Cost to attend is $60 (includes bus and lunch) or $30 for lunch (if providing own transportation). If you registered and are unable to attend, last day for a refund is Feb. 9, please see if someone else in your organization is able to attend in your absence.
Agenda is as follows:
- 6 a.m. Meet at the Sioux Empire Mall -NW corner of old Younkers
- 10 a.m. Arrive at State Capitol – Listen in on any of the committees in progress (fourth floor)
- 11:45 a.m. Lunch is come and go with Sioux Falls Area Legislators – Capitol Rotunda. Also a time to walk around to view the Capitol.
- 1:00 p.m. Presentation and Q&A from elected officials such as the Governor, legislative leaders and constitutional officers
- 2 p.m. House and Senate convene (fourth floor)
- 3:45 p.m. Group photo on the Rotunda stairs
- 4 p.m. Bus departs for Sioux Falls after a quick stop at Dakotamart
Click here to view the Chamber's Legislative Platform, Sioux Falls area legislators, the Bill Tracker.
Thank you to our sponsors. If your business is listed below, please email Teresa prior to registering online!
Champion: Avera Health; Davenport, Evans, Hurwitz & Smith, LLP; First PREMIER Bank; POET; Sanford Health; SDN Communications, Woods, Fuller, Shultz and Smith, P.C.
Advocate: Eide Bailly LLP; NorthWestern Energy; Sammons; Xcel Energy
Supporter: Citi; Concrete Materials; CorTrust Bank; Midco; Public Affairs Company; Sioux Valley Energy;
Members must log in to receive member pricing. You will need to click "Login" on the top right to get the member pricing. Then click "Forgot Password" to set up a password (make sure you use the email address associated with the Chamber). After that you should then be able to register at the Member price.